Are you confused about what to eat/not eat? Then you have come to the right place!
Book in for a Consultation with me to learn how YOU can optimise your health, and get the answers to the questions you've been struggling to find the answers to.
You're only an hour away from better health.
• Gluten free diet for Coeliac disease
• Eating to lower cholesterol levels
• Nutrition for diverticular disease
• Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
• Healthy eating
• Optimising gut health
• Metabolic liver disease/fatty liver disease
• Nutrition for Menopause
• Nutrition for Bone Health
• Plant-based eating
• Type 2 Diabetes
• Weight management
1:1 consultations give individuals the opportunity to receive personalised advice from a Specialist Dietitian on a 1:1 basis & aim to empower people to confidently navigate the amazing but sometimes confusing & overwhelming field of diet & nutrition
• 60 minute video call: You will have a one-on-one session with me where we will discuss your health concerns, medical history, lifestyle, and dietary habits.
• Your questions answered: During the video call, you can ask any questions related to your health, and I will provide you with evidence-based answers and recommendations.
• Food diary review & audit: You will be asked to maintain a food diary for a certain period, and I will review and analyze your food intake to identify any possible triggers or deficiencies that may be contributing to your health issues.
• Personalized recommendations: Based on your food diary and discussion during the consultation, I will provide you with personalized recommendations that will include dietary modifications, lifestyle changes, and any supplements or probiotics that may be helpful.
• Written report of key recommendations: I will provide you with a written report that will summarize our discussion and key recommendations that will help you manage your health effectively.
• Recipes & sample meal plan: I will provide you with a sample meal plan and recipes that are easy to prepare and include foods that are beneficial for your health.
• Follow-up: After the session, we will have a follow-up call or email exchange to monitor your progress and adjust any recommendations as needed.
All our products — whether we make them or not — are backed by our lifetime warranty.